Terms & Conditions
- Similar * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of ten-fifteen dollars.
- Normal hotel check in time is 1400-1600 hours and check out time is 1000-1200 hours
- Package cost is subject to change until full confirmation for package tour.
- Rooms are subject to availability. Room type (double or twin is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the hotel)
- Above is an indicative itinerary, days & tours program can be changed.
- All transfers & tours based on SIC (Seat –in – Coach) basis.
- Dinner coupons are of Indian restaurant based on buffet basis, outside hotel, without transfers.
- PAN card copy required for billing.
- The cost of outbound package tour is payable in convertible foreign exchange (subject to RBI/GOI regulation) except cost of ticket.
Package Cost includes (Ground handling charges) Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota)
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
- No tour guide/Escort accompanies our groups from India to aboard & back to India.
- Selection of seats in Airline is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the airlines.
- As of now we are not holding any service, it is subject to availability. Booking process will start only after receiving booking amount.
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season/holiday surcharge and major events/fairs and convention.
- Tourist in group & one may have to wait intermittently for transfers especially for pick-up and dropping as transfers services are used for other group tourists too.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist's failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible.
Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group.
Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final.
This intimation supersede all previous offers by Yoho travels Pvt Ltd. and any verbal communication or offer made earlier by any of our representatives.
Fog Alert Notice
Yoho Travels Pvt Ltd. will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days shown in tour itinerary or any cancellation, route change or
postponement or delay of any tour of any airlines due to any reason including fog or bad weather and the tickets are issued to the above condition also.
Kindly be advised D. Paul's Travel and Tours cannot be held responsible for any Cancellation or Delay of Flights due to Fog or any other technical reason.
Its Airlines responsibility to provide the suitable connection in such conditions. Also be advised we cannot be held responsible for Refusal/Denial of Visa and applicable cancellation charges will be charged.
Note of Caution before Booking of Package/Travel Tour Component
Travel tour packages/travel tour components that you are intent to book from us are of such nature where one has to undertake considerable amount of walking and physical activity to enjoy them.
All tours involve long hours of traveling and some tour components may include theme park activities such as speed boat rides, balloon rides and other adventure sports which are suitable only for medically/physically fit persons.
We therefore, forewarn heart patients, pregnant women, senior citizens, persons those requiring special care, patients of respiratory disorder, persons suffering from arthritis, blood pressure and diabetes, not to undertake tour.
There will be no medical help that can be provided during such tours. It is therefore advised not to venture if any person requires special medical attention during the tour. There is no luggage assistance and it is expected every tourist to manage his own luggage.
Some of the tourist products are without elevators/escalators and one may has to use stairs.
In-spite of the above mentioned warning tourist who undertakes tour at his own volition and risk, Yoho travels Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any medical complication that may arise during the tour. Not only this, one has to be medically fit and energetic to undertake
tour packages. You must therefore satisfy yourself by undergoing medical checkup and obtain medical fitness certificate from your registered medical practitioner.